Skip to content
- Ben Zhang (President) graduated from Harvard in 2018 with a BA in Applied Math. He’s been happily involved with CSESS both as an undergrad and on the board! He currently works in the Bay Area as a product manager.
- Elisabeth Cohen (Director of Education) is a humanities teacher at Booker T. Washington, a public middle school in Manhattan. A New York City Teaching Fellow, she received Bachelors and Masters degrees in Arabic and English literature from Harvard (2006), a PhD in Arabic Literature from Princeton (2012), and a Masters in Education from St. John’s University (2014). Her work with CSESS has been profiled by Repair the World and The Jewish Week.
- Quinn Sluzenski (Officer-at-Large) graduated from Harvard College in 2018, after teaching in CSESS for four years and co-directing the program for two. She is now a podcast producer based in Chicago.
- Matt Pasquini (Chief Financial Officer) graduated from Harvard in 2016 with a degree in Astrophysics, and now works in Germany as an engineer. He participated in CSESS as an instructor for three years, led the undergraduate program for two of them, and now manages the group’s finances and non-profit filings.
- Keely Zaientz (Officer-at-Large) holds Master’s Degrees from both Columbia University and the Hunter College School of Education. She has over ten years of experience in the New York City Public Schools, including elementary, middle, and high schools. She also has experience working with many different after-school programs, including Chess in the Schools, The Children’s Aid Society, and Brienza, Inc.
- Audrey Bennett (Officer-at-Large) graduated from Harvard in 2012 with a BA in History of Science. She first became involved in CSESS as a student-teacher.
- Sarah Judd (Officer-at-Large) is the Curriculum Manager for Open Learning at AI4ALL. Sarah brings a track record of creating inclusive and culturally responsive CS curriculum in her roles as a Computer Science teacher in classrooms ranging from 2nd-10th grade, as a curriculum developer at Google CS First and Girls Who Code, and in after-school programs including Bootstrap and FIRST robotics. Sarah has also worked as a web engineer, and holds a BS in Computer Science from Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
- Kevin B. Martin, MD (Officer-at-Large) holds a A.B. in Biochemical Sciences from Harvard College, class of 1996, and an M.D. from the University of Rochester, class of 2000. He is board-certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Diseases and Critical Care Medicine. He practices pulmonary medicine at Reliant Medical Group, and pulmonary / critical care medicine at Saint Vincent Hospital, both in Worcester, MA.
- David Kotsonis (Webmaster) graduated from Case Western Reserve University in 2011 with a BA in economics. He currently works a software developer in the field of educational technology in Arlington, Virginia.